Coffs Coast Archery Club is currently affiliated with 2 archery associations. Traditional Archery Australia (TAA),& Archery Australia (AA).
All of our 3D and some of our field events are run under Traditional Archery Australia (TAA). We run one Archery Australia (AA) event a month on the second Saturday of each month. Check the Shoot Calendar and the Regular Club Shoots page for details.
CLUB MEETING DAYS
- 1st and 3rd Sunday at 9am for our 3D outdoor shoot, at Woolgoolga Club grounds. The 3D range closes at approximately 11.30am. Newbies and non members welcome, your session runs from 9am to 10.30am.
- 2nd Saturday of every month for AA World Archery (FITA) Field, at Woolgoolga Club grounds, 2- 5pm in Summer and 1-4pm in Winter months. Archers must have own equipment. Check shoot calendar for Saturday event particulars.
- 4th Saturday of every month for TAA Saturday Social Shoot, at Woolgoolga Club grounds, 2- 5pm in Summer and 1-4pm in Winter months. This is a club members only event, in a 3 arrow walk up format. We shoot at paper targets set up on our FITA field course. Archers must have own equipment. Check shoot calendar for Saturday event particulars.
If you have an interest in beginning archery, please refer to the “Getting Started” page on this website, for all the information you need to get into this awesome sport.
OUR CLUB GROUNDS
Our beautiful 35 acres of State Forest at Woolgoolga, has some great facilities as well as some diverse and interesting bush land.
Our facilities include;
- Two Ranges: A large and open front range capable of being shot out to 80m. As well as a smaller back range that is capable of being shot to a length of 70m.
- A club house area with a canteen, 3 toilets, 2 showers and a fire area.
- A number of Flat camping areas that are used for special events.
Our State Forest Grounds
Our beautiful bush land has a variety of distinct zones, that offer a very interesting and diverse range of shots. We have; bush land, stunning rain forest, creek areas that offer great angled shots and plantation sections with long lines of tall trees.
Map of the layout of our grounds.